Friday 17 September 2010

Cartoon face

This is a cartoon face i made of myself on photoshop. First i found a picture of myself that i thought would be cool to make into a cartoon version of myself. This is the original photo.
There were many different skills i used on photoshop to create this face. First i used the pen tool, which is used for creating paths, I first used the tool by clicking at a point in my hair then clicking at another point until it made the outline shape of my hair, i then did this for my face, body, hand, disposable cup and background. If you click and drag, it will change the shape of your path, allowing you to bend and shape so it fits to how you want.
 I then filled in each section with colour by pressing Ctrl on the path, clicking fill and then choosing what colour i wanted for the different sections of the photo. I had to create lots of different paths for each section of the photo as i found out that in order to apply different colours i needed to create each path separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment