Sunday 19 September 2010

Spray can animation, logo design.

This was to help us on logo's to put at the start of clips we make.

  To make this i had to first create some logo designs on paper. I had quite a few idea's such as a computer screen with my initials on and some funky lettering for S.T media but in the end i went along with the spray can design. I had to design the logo on photoshop, i used the pencil tool to design the logo, yet used different layers for each bit such as the can, S.T and media. I tried to keep it as simple as i could as i think the more simple a logo is the more memorable or effective it is, sometimes that is not the case but that is my view. We then saved each layer separately by clicking off the other layers so only one was showing at a time then saving them by clicking on save to web & devices and setting it to PNG24. We imported each layer into final cut and started to edit the logo on there making this little clip. I enjoyed using the fade in tool as i think that looks effective yet i think i could improve the transitions but overall i am pleased with how it has turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment