Friday 18 February 2011

Construction, Planning. Digipack latest

Today I've managed to finish the three panels of my digipack, i've decided to scrap my other idea's for the panel which will hold the cd in as i thought perhaps taking a photo of a guitar chords and placing the photo three times on that pannel would look good, with the CD also having the three guitars on so when you take the CD out of the digipack it will look the same. I thought of this because of the song and album name is called 'Three Chord Love Song'
I would try to make this panel look as poppy as i can as it will be the only panel without an image of 'Tino Coury'
This is the possible design so fat for the cd panel. I tried to make it the same purperly colour i made the other panels. The problem with this is that you can tell they're three seperate images the same, put together. I think the effect of just one guitar as the cd panel might be effective.






I like the effect of just one guitar on it's own for the CD panel as the circle in the middle of the guitar almost looks like a cd. I used an acoustic guitar as that of course is more poppy than an electric.

By reflecting on feedback from my digipack i have managed to what i think improve from my original idea's, this shows feedback is a very important part of creating something! I might need to even change a panel again after shooting our video, perhaps using a shot from our video on my extra panel with the lyrics on...we shall see! 

The Toddla T album cover has an intertextual refrence to the arctic monkeys album 'whatever people say i am, i'm not'  

No comments:

Post a Comment