Monday 14 February 2011

Construction. Research. Poster task

This is my poster magazine design so far for our song and album 'three chord love song' 
First i researched on pop magazines and i found that both Vibe and G magazine both reviewed albums in pop music,



This is my updated version of my magazine poster as it has the places where you can buy the record album such as Itunes, Amazon and HMV.


A few things we came up with that might be on magazine advert are, artist name, album name, reviews Webpage for the artist, Record label and where you can download or buy the album.

I put Tino Courys website on my advert so people(fans) could check the latest things he is up to, i also tried to give a male pop effect to it with the lighting on photoshop. I think this could fit into most music magazines, due to it being mainly black which shows it isn't targeting just the ladies or gay audience. 
I can imagine this article in magazines such as Heat, Rolling Stone or even NME even though the music isn't NME's usual style. 



No comments:

Post a Comment