Tuesday 8 February 2011

Planning

Unfortunately we couldn't find a rose anywhere this afternoon despite it being valentines day less than a weeks time, shocker. We still went out on the photoshoot, getting shots of me(as i have to be Tino Coury in our video) i wanted to get shots of me sitting down with my hands in my hair a bit like the peter andre pose in his latest album, along with a happy one of me jumping possibly for the inside booklet of the digipack to show i(Toni coury) has a happy side.
I like the way michael bubble is standing in this album cover of, he isn't smiling yet he doesn't look sad. Perhaps in our video i could wear a suit in one of the of our shots if we chose to do a few different locations and keep swapping between those locations every few seconds.




 i like the photo to the left here, i think with album title '3 chord love song' written on the wall and his name 'Tino Coury' in written in large perhaps going down on the left of me(Tino Coury)


These are the photo's i really like from our album cover shoot. I wanted to get a photo of me sitting on the floor with my hands in my hair before the day started as i thought it was a good pose for an album cover and not too typical.

No comments:

Post a Comment