Friday 1 April 2011

Construction, Digipack reflexion

I think my digipack accurately represents our video and vise versa. In the digipack i am sitting posing on the front and back cover, this is like our final video shot at the junction as through out the video the artist(me) is posing throughout the song with the emotion of the song. I think the extra panel in my digipack really resembles what we have done in our video as it is dedicated to the song 'Three Chord Love Song'
My original idea was to get a picture from the video of Tino Coury wearing the suit writing the love song, but i just thought an image of him singing the song would suit the style of the digipack more. The clothes he wears in the video suits what he is wearing in the front and back cover. Both the video and digipack appeals and targets the same audience, pop lovers, girls and perhaps a gay male audience with the tight t-shirt and poses on the front/back cover. I decided to change where the lyrics are on the extra panel as the black background made them stand out more and therefor making the lyrics look more professional.
I think all the panels work well together now, even the extra panel which is doesn't have a purple background like the other panels. The T-shirt i am wearing is almost the same colour as the other panels in my digipack.

No comments:

Post a Comment