Saturday 30 October 2010

MISE-EN-SCENE

This is a still image of a short film opening credit using images from the net and making them our own using photoshop. 
I made the Mr men books as they used to be the only books i used to read when i was younger and Nathan used to like them so they were good memories of child hood for us. I was first going to personalize  it so it had our names as the Arthur of the book but the internet wouldn't tell me the exact font used for it so i settled for calling the Mr men by our surnames. 
We have a gameboy which suggest the film could be like a big game or because me and Nathans face are inside the gameboy it could mean we are both being controlled by someone throughout the film. We have marvel comic which has me and Nathan competing against each other, which shows there could be two sides  competing for one thing, with business men which are the Mr men books.
I think this still reflects my childhood very well as i used to love spiderman and superman, Mr men books and gameboys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment