Tuesday 29 March 2011

Construction, Planning for the Digipack

After getting feedback on the digipack i've been playing around with the colouring a lot trying to get the right colour for my album as that was the main issue raised. My feedback told me to make the purple a bit less in your face and also change one of the images as all 3 are samey. I have decided to use an image from the video on my Digipack.
 I got told that my font was great so i will stick to the font i have. I'm not totally keen on what i have done as i think the colours used are a bit too 'hot' and a very bog contrast compared to the purple i used to have on the panel.
Despite some issue being raised over the yellow coloured font i like it, i have been trying other colours for fonts such as blue and red but they both didn't work with my images. I think yellow is the best colour for the font on my digipack.

I have also been playing around with my third panel as in the feedback they mentioned changing the last image used as it is samey to the other two on the back/front cover of the digipack.
This is what i have come up with for the third panel.
I quite like the colour of the darker panel here, i decided to use an image from our video as the third panel has lyrics from the song on and it makes sense to have a picture from the video on that panel.



No comments:

Post a Comment