Monday 3 January 2011

Tv & Drama and Games

Today and over christmas i have been looking at power points and clips we were given on Tv & drama and games.
i learnt a lot from the power points on games that had some interesting facts and showed me how much games have developed over time.
Over time there have been crazy amounts of different consoles and other media devices that games can and have been played on, here are a few, Nintendo, game boy, Sega, computar, playstation, phone, Xbox and WII but list does go on such as big arcade cabinet version of games.
I enjoyed watching 'charlies brookers gameswipe' and his view on different games as he is quite a witty guy.





I also liked watching some of the clips we got from the tv drama's as they inspired me to actually watch it next time it was on telly. Unluckily for me i haven't been able to find any of the selected drama's on the tv over christmas.
For christmas i got misfits series one and two and i'd say it's a representation of youth culture in a tv drama. I think i managed to anaylise the mise en scene quite well and the music played to suspense and settings during the series and also the soundtrack 'echoes' by the rapture.
I liked the editing types video, as it refreshed my mind and reminded me of all the different kids of editing types such as 'split screen' - the screen being split in two to see two different clips at the same time.
I also like the amount of different shot types the drama 'spooks' has.



I realise here are a lot of different kinds of TV drama's such as, crime drama's - the bill.
Hospital Dramas - casualty
Detective drama - lewis
Soap - eastenders, to name a few other types of tv drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment