Thursday 25 November 2010

Filming Yesterday and location for shooting the REAL credit sequence.

Yesterday we filmed our credit sequence, we went back to my house first and created some shots there, then we went to a church which i have keys to and shot it there, we still weren't happy with the shots as we thought both locations did not fit what we want.
Only now i realise that planning and finding the perfect location before hand is very very important.
I am glad we video'd yesterday as we found out some shots that work, and some that don't work. I think we need to be more organized with the angle of each shot we are going to do.
Today we found a very good location for filming, it's inside the college so very assesible. I will go book the location later.
Here are some photo's of the location i found.
I have now been filling out our horror remake crew list and call sheet while uploading the huge amount of shots we took yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment